Sunday, May 5, 2013

Upcoming trip

Tigger and I are in the process of preparing for another of our long journeys. This one will be quite a bit shorter time wise and distance wise than our 2008 trip. We should cover about 6,000 miles in 12 to 13 days. Tigger is excited since things have been pretty boring for him lately. This trip portends to be the last long trip on the motorcycle pictured here. The bike is absolutely, for me, the best bike I have ever owned. However, on any bike, there are always a few additional things any rider would like. Well BMW redesigned this bike and put almost everything I wanted on the new model. So, I will be purchasing a new, 2013 BMW GS some time this Summer. In the interim, we will be leaving Florida on May 16th, heading to Colorado, Utah, Nevada, Arizona and places in between. We will be meeting my friend Ted for the western portion of the trip and hopefully I will post photos of our adventure along the way.

No comments: